Help Desk Support for Technology Advantage® Clients
If you are a current Corporate Technologies Technology Advantage® client in need of support or assistance, please call or e-mail us at:
Help Desk Support: 1-888-543-5728
Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your technical issue is non-critical, you may send your request to email@example.com and your email will be addressed within 24 hours.
For Technology Advantage Customer Support requests including billing, purchasing, or scheduling please call your local Corporate Technologies office. A list of offices numbers are located on our Contact Us page.
Live Remote Assistance
Once you have contacted Help Desk Support, by either the phone number or email address listed above, a Corporate Technologies Help Desk Agent will determine if live remote assistance is required. If it is, the Help Desk Representative will direct you to the Corporate Technologies Live Remote Assistance page with an access code so that we will be able to access your machine remotely. You must first contact the Help Desk by phone or email to receive the code.
If you are not a current client, but are in need of technology support or services, please call 866-363-4628 or complete the online form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I Turn on the AutoArchive Feature in Microsoft Outlook?
- Go to the Tools menu, click on Options and then click on the Other tab.
- Click AutoArchive.
- Click to select the AutoArchive Every check box, then specify how frequently you would like to run the AutoArchive process by typing a number into the days box.
- If you would like to be notified before the items are archived, mark the Prompt Before AutoArchive check box.
- In the Default Archive File box, type the file name for the archived items to be transferred to or click Browse to select it from a list.
- Click OK two times.
Q: How do I Set the AutoArchive Properties for a Folder in Microsoft Outlook?
- In the Folder List, right-click on the folder you’d like to AutoArchive and then click Properties.
- Click on the AutoArchive tab.
- To set the AutoArchive properties for this folder, select Clean Out Items Older Than.
- To specify when the items are to be automatically transferred to your archive file, type a number into the Months box.
- To specify a file for the archived items to be transferred to, click Move Old Items To, then in the box, type a file name for the archived items or click Browse to select it from a list. Click OK.
Q: How do I Setup Rules in Microsoft Outlook?
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click Tools.
- Click on Rules Wizard, then click New and run through the wizard. This rule will place mail in a certain folder when it arrives.
- Select Check Messages When They Arrive.
- Check the box With Specific Words in the Subject or Body. In the description window below click Specific Words and type: “out of office” and “auto reply” (no quotes) and click Next.
- Check the box Move it to the Specified Folder. In the description window below, click Specified and select the Deleted Items folder. You can set it to delete all files automatically; however, you won’t know if something you wanted to keep is deleted.
- Click Finish
Q: How Do I Disable Security Prompts in Microsoft Windows Vista?
- Open the Control Panel and under the User Account and Family settings, click Add or Remove User Account
- Select one of the User Accounts and click on the Go to the Main User Account link.
- Under Make Changes to Your User Account, click on Change Security Settings
- Under Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to Make Your Computer More Secure, click to unselect the Use User Account Control (UAC) to Help Protect Your Computer and click OK. You will be prompted to reboot your computer.
Q: How Do I Troubleshoot a Printer When it is Directly Connected to my PC?
Check for the following:
- Is the Printer Cable plugged into both the PC and the Printer
- Is the Printer On and set to Ready Status (not offline)
- Does the printer have Paper and Toner
- Is the printer set as the Default Printer in Printers and Faxes
- Can you print from a Different Application? If you can, the problem is with the application, not your printer.
- Try printing from a notepad.exe file. If it doesn’t print, Delete the Printer Driver and Reinstall.
Q: How do I Troubleshoot Network Access Issues?
- Under Start, select your Control Panel and then click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click on Network Connections and in the window, examine the status of your Network Adapter:
|Connected. Your computer is properly connected to your modem, router or wireless network, but there is a problem between your router and the Internet.|
|Disabled. Someone has manually disabled your network adapter. To fix the problem, right-click on the adapter and then click Enable.|
|Unplugged. Your computer cannot detect the connection to your modem or router.|
|Not Connected. Your computer cannot connect to your wireless network.|
|Limited or no Connectivity. Your Computer is properly connected to your modem, router or wireless network, but your router is misconfigured or there is a problem between your modem and the Internet.|