Optimize and Manage Your IT Infrastructure with Virtualization
Virtualization allows for the optimization and management of your IT infrastructure, from desktop to data center, by consolidating resources, increasing server utilization, improving performance, strengthening security and minimizing system downtime.
If you are considering an investment in a virtual infrastructure, Corporate Technologies can help determine whether or not virtualization will align with your operational and financial objectives. We will analyze server characteristics and utilization metrics to determine how well your existing workloads could be virtualized and gather specific data to approximate the cost.
Virtualizing your IT infrastructure allows you to:
- Reduce IT costs by requiring less hardware and lowering operational costs
- Increase the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets
- Improve IT performance with improved service levels and availability
- Go green by reducing energy consumption through cooling and power
- Simplify server management, maintenance and deployment
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve desktop management with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
As a Gold Level VMware Authorized Consultant (VAC) partner, Corporate Technologies has six certified engineers that specialize in various areas of virtualization including design and architecture; storage, backup planning and implementation; business continuity and disaster recovery; and application delivery. Our engineers are continuously training to maintain vendor certification and to learn about emerging technologies.
To find out if virtualization could be right for your company, call us at 1-800-680-8415 or fill out the request form.