Corporate Technologies, a leading provider of managed IT solutions, works with businesses and institutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, Southern California, Michigan, and New Jersey. With a scope of services and over 300 employees strong, Corporate Technologies supports customers on a national level.
For more than 35 years, Corporate Technologies has delivered on its mission of giving businesses the resources they need to excel. We offer IT solutions including managed IT services, staffing services, storage and virtualized solutions, voice and data networking solutions, repair and warranty services, systems integration and consulting. Voted the Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, we are also consistently in the top 200 MSPs in the United States.
Help Desk Technicians are at the very core of our service delivery model. We’re looking for people who have a strong desire to learn, have exceptional customer service skills, can multi-task, troubleshoot problems, and communicate both written and verbally in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time job with benefits. Rapid advancement, paid training, and certification bonus opportunities all available from day one at Corporate Technologies. A great place to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing company!
This is an entry-level job in the IT business, but hands-on computer and network experience should be highlighted in the application including your knowledge of desktops, servers, routers, switches and general computer support. This is not a programming job!
- Two or Four-year technical degree in computer networking
- previous work history including customer service
- ability to communicate clearly with customers over the phone
- Responsible for field technician’s daily calendars, making changes to their calendars as needed
- Create and maintain the on-call rotation for the field technicians
Preferred Qualifications/ Certificates
- CompTia (A+, Net+)
- Windows 7 Desktop (70-680, 70-681, 70-686), and Cisco (CCENT or even CCNA)
- Additional knowledge with Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Symantec Backups Exec, TrendMicro antivirus or MailMax filtering
We have a strong track record of training Help Desk technicians, including many who have moved onto consulting or network engineer roles. This is a great place to get move your IT career forward.