Corporate Technologies, a leading provider of managed IT solutions, works with businesses and institutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, Southern California, Michigan, and New Jersey. With a scope of services and over 300 employees strong, Corporate Technologies supports customers on a national level.
For more than 35 years, Corporate Technologies has delivered on its mission of giving businesses the resources they need to excel. We offer IT solutions including managed IT services, staffing services, storage and virtualized solutions, voice and data networking solutions, repair and warranty services, systems integration and consulting. Voted the Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, we are also consistently in the top 200 MSPs in the United States.
The ideal sales professional will have the following qualifications and skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling
- Proven ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Initiative, drive to succeed
- Strong time management and follow up skills
Why Corporate Technologies, LLC?
Corporate Technologies is a leading provider of managed IT solutions to businesses and institutions in Minnesota, Michigan, North Dakota, Southern California and New Jersey. With over 40 years of experience and over 200 employees strong, Corporate Technologies is able to provide Fortune 500 level IT support to small and medium sized businesses for an affordable monthly on a national level. Corporate Technologies offers unique IT solutions, including managed IT services, cloud services, staffing, network security, storage and virtualization, consulting, and networking solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional! We offer growth and advancement throughout our offices nationwide, so you can build a lucrative career.
- Salary plus quarterly and annually commission bonuses
- An annual 4-5 day trip for top representatives
- Free lunch made in-house
- Expense reimbursement
- Incentives / Sales competitions
- Flexible spending account
To learn more about us, please visit www.gocorptech.com. To apply, please send your resume