Corporate Technologies, a leading provider of managed IT solutions, works with businesses and institutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, Southern California, Michigan, and New Jersey. With a scope of services and over 300 employees strong, Corporate Technologies supports customers on a national level.
For more than 35 years, Corporate Technologies has delivered on its mission of giving businesses the resources they need to excel. We offer IT solutions including managed IT services, staffing services, storage and virtualized solutions, voice and data networking solutions, repair and warranty services, systems integration, and consulting. Voted a Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, we are also consistently in the top 200 MSPs in the United States.
CRM/AM Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with C-Level executives
- maintain B2B relationships to an established customer base
- Quarterly onsite meetings with each customer within your base
- Make network recommendations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Properly sell solutions that meet client’s needs: consultative sales including qualification, proposal generation, presentation, closure, and account maintenance
- Project management
- Adding services offered by Corporate Technologies as needed to your client base
- Complete additional duties, projects, and other tasks as requested
- Ability to go onsite to client locations to review service and network upgrades
Excellent customer service skills, detail-orientated, problem solving, work independently with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work in dynamic atmospheres and be able to meet deadlines. Must maintain confidentiality of company materials. Business Professional environment. Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
Education and/or experience
Customer Service experience preferred. Education in Information Technology and/or an understanding of IT is a plus. Some sales experience preferred but not required
Local applicants only.
No Third Party agency contact to offer recruiting assistance.
This is a full-time job with full benefits package, 2 weeks PTO, and 9 paid holidays throughout the year. Medical, dental, vision and 401k.
$30,000 to $35,000 plus monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses