Corporate Technologies, a leading provider of managed IT solutions, works with businesses and institutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, Idaho, Southern California, Michigan, and New Jersey. With a scope of services and over 300 employees strong, Corporate Technologies supports customers on a national level.
For more than 35 years, Corporate Technologies has delivered on its mission of giving businesses the resources they need to excel. We offer IT solutions including managed IT services, staffing services, storage and virtualized solutions, voice and data networking solutions, repair and warranty services, systems integration and consulting. Voted the Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, we are also consistently in the top 200 MSPs in the United States.
- Responsible for maximizing utilization for field technicians by daily dispatching
- Responsible for field technician’s daily calendars, making changes to their calendars as needed
- Create and maintain the on-call rotation for the field technicians
- Communicate to clients if schedule changes or adjustments
- Answer front desk and customer calls
- Dispatch any email requests and helpdesk ticket escalations
- Create detailed tickets for field technicians for new requests
- Assign technician by skillset for requested work orders
- Manage loaned IT equipment to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Route incoming calls to internal resources unrelated to scheduling
- Complete additional duties, projects and other tasks as requested
Excellent customer service skills, detail orientated, problem-solving, work independently with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work in dynamic atmospheres and be able to meet deadlines. Business professional
Customer Service experience preferred. Education in Information Technology and/or an understanding of IT is a plus.
This is a full-time job with full benefits package, PTO and 9 paid holidays throughout the year. Medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Workplace perks such as free daily lunches, coffee, and an upbeat work environment