Corporate Technologies LLC is a leading IT and Managed Services company. Join our fast growing team of engineers today!
Network Engineers are working every day in the field troubleshooting, consulting, and implementing the latest technologies for our clients including HP and IBM servers and storage, Cisco routers and switches, and cloud-based services. Our managed services model includes a fully staffed Help Desk that will be backing you up so you can focus less on the desktop issues and more on helping our customers make technology work for them.
Tier 3 Engineer’s scope of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Server Installs and troubleshooting (2003, 2008, 2008 R2)
- Migrations (SBS 2003-2013, SBS 2008, or 2011 to2013)
- Microsoft Exchange migrations and troubleshooting
- Network and Server documentation
- Hard driver recovery
- Virtual server maintenance and migration
- Wireless Networks
- VPN Tunnel
Aspects of Performance
- Possess strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
- Ability to design workable solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Writes and speaks clearly and concisely
- High level of focus and professionalism
5-7 years’ experience
CCNA, CCNP, CCIE MCSA, MCSE highly recommended
Pay will be based upon experience and certifications but ranges from $25.96-$36.05/hour
Must be able to transport self to various customer locations
Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving history