Corporate Technologies, a leading provider of managed IT solutions, works with businesses and institutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, Southern California, Michigan, and New Jersey. With a scope of services and over 300 employees strong, Corporate Technologies supports customers on a national level.
For more than 35 years, Corporate Technologies has delivered on its mission of giving businesses the resources they need to excel. We offer IT solutions including managed IT services, staffing services, storage and virtualized solutions, voice and data networking solutions, repair and warranty services, systems integration, and consulting. Voted a Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017, we are also consistently in the top 200 MSPs in the United States.
- Maintain and establish long-term relationships with accounts. Properly qualify clients and sell solutions that meet their needs. This includes using the sales process and database to properly demonstrate and sell products including selling add-on products to the client purchases. This includes supplies, additional software, service contracts, support plans, and training classes.
- Be available as an information source to co-workers and assist other Account Managers with sales as needed. This includes coordination of seminars targeted to specific markets.
- Complete all follow-up to clients, including quotes, calls, letters, and thank-you cards. This involves maintaining a database of prospecting activity.
- Once the product has been sold, oversee the coordination of product acquisition and after the product is received or taken from inventory, arrange for burn-in, delivery, installation and training on the system.
- Independently maintain knowledge of the technology industry. Attend designated training when needed
- Complete additional duties and projects as assigned and all other tasks as requested or required from time to time.
- excellent customer service skills
- detail orientated
- ability to multi-task
- able to work in a dynamic atmosphere
- ability to meet deadlines
- maintaining the confidentiality of company materials and customer information
- ability to go on-site to client location to sell all products and services
- Four-year degree in IT, Business or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of four years field sales experience