Corporate Technologies LLC is a leading Managed Services company ranked in the TOP 25 MSP and Cloud Providers in the United States. Join our fast growing team of engineers today!
Our Tier 2 Network Administrators work on-site troubleshooting, consulting, and implementing the latest technologies for our clients. A Tier 2 Network Engineer at Corporate Technologies already possesses 2-4 years of field experience troubleshooting all PC issues and basic network problems.
Tier 2 Engineer’s scope of responsibilities includes installation and troubleshooting networks for business customers. The company provides free training for all work required but applicants should have experience with some but not all of the following issues:
- AD and DNS issues/changes
- Barracuda appliances
- Switching and routing experience with business class network devices
- Install/troubleshoot business class server antivirus and backup solutions
- Install and troubleshoot 3rd party applications
- Office 365 installation/migration
- Troubleshoot down network and/ or services
- Install/troubleshoot Wireless Networks
- Virtual server maintenance
- Server installation/migration
Aspects of Performance
- Possess strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
- Ability to design workable solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Writes and speaks clearly and concisely
- High level of focus and professionalism
2-4 years of field experience with PC troubleshooting and basic network issues. 1-2 years of field experience related to network issues, third-party application troubleshooting, and implementation of network and server equipment.
Pay will be based upon experience and certifications but ranges from $18.50-$25.50/hour
Must be able to transport self to various customer locations. Customers are generally located within an hour radius of the office location.